What Happens To Your Gown Once We Receive It
- A soiled gown is accepted for cleaning.
- During an initial inspection, your gown's condition is noted.
- Your gown is carefully and expertly cleaned.
- Loose beading or other minor repairs are made.
- Your gown is completely checked for spots or stains.
- Any necessary recleaning or wet cleaning is completed.
- Your gown is steam pressed, busted and stuffed with acid free tissue.
- Your gown is boxed and sealed with a heavy grade Cryovac film.
- Lastly, your gown is now preserved and ready for safe shipping.